Saturday, May 9, 2009

Super Saturday




Well, today is the first Saturday in a long time that I have been able to sleep in till 11:00!! It was great! I took a belly pic right when I got up. Don't you think it's weird that my belly looks a lot smaller then a few days before?? (see previous post). I heard your belly can do that throughout the pregnancy for a different reasons.

Tonight Matt and I will get to hang out together in our home without anyone else for the first time! It is going to be so nice. Our schedules are so busy and we have opposite work schedules half of the week so either he is here and I'm at work or Im here without him or we are both gone doing something together. I can't wait to sit and enjoy our home together!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I just found out there is a Twilight Convention here in Dallas this summer!

Welcome to TwiCon 2009’s official website! We are thrilled to announce that on July 30-August 2, 2009 at the Sheraton Dallas Hotel we will host the largest conference in the United States inspired by Stephenie Meyer and the Twilight saga.

TOO BAD IT'S $225 to attend!!!! Forget that!

I have to say I take credit for about 6 co-workers who are now major Twilight fans at my work. They didn't even know what it was and I got them hooked!!!!! One of them even hates to read and she is now on the 4th book and will probably be done with the book by Monday. You're Welcome Stephanie Meyer!!!

Mav is having a great time in the back yard. He is already starting to make friends with the dogs on all three sides of our yard. I even caught him digging under to fence so he could become "better friends" with the dog next door. I quickly put a stop that that with some bricks!

No comments: