Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Introducing...

Were having a girl!!! Addison Riley!!! Everything changes once you know what the gender is. It makes it so real. It's no longer this unknown thing growing inside you, its a real baby with a name. It's not "the baby" it's " Addison is kicking me!" I keep trying to figure out what she's gonna look like. Will she have dimples like her daddy?? ( I would LOVE that!!) Will she have snow white skin like me (please no) or year- around naturally tan skin like Matt? I am now officially excited about her getting here and wish October would come sooner.

We went and registered this weekend at Baby's R Us and Target. Neither of us found any bedding we really like so I have been looking on the internet for other options that are more classic and less "themed". Of course I find multiple nursery's that I love but for some reason I have expensive taste because they are all over $250.00! Take
a look at my favorites!














































(All in pink and chocolate)

2 comments:

Brittney said...

oh congratulations Katie - a little girl would be so fun!!! :) You're going to be a great mom! :)

christian louboutin uk store sale said...

Yet his style was admitted in his childhood. When Louboutin wasChristian Louboutin Outlet 13, he besides his friends would sneak alien of advise to go to Le Palace, a Paris nightclub, but while his mates looked at the girls on stage, he just looked at their shoes. "Some of the shoes I trigger nowadays are reposing inspired by the Palace – the disco look, the metal, the glitter."

Interested in the heels of women as emphatically through men's interested guidance watches. Fashion and women: these two words compliment each other. go over today's fashion lovers which shoes they look in that and you will acquire the unanimous solution "Christian Louboutin".

New York's Metropolitan Museum of Art vanguard slight Christian Louboutin Women's Bootsnoble Louboutin outlet and Andrew Bolton, president of Garment Association think said, Christian Louboutin's boon to the fashion industry is far-reaching, this is his insistence, as a designer and responsibility.