Sunday, June 24, 2007

Food Network

It's a lazy Sunday afternoon and I am watching Giada's Weekend Getaway on the food network. I didn't grow up with cable TV and since I've gotten married it's been so cool to see all the things on TV! It's amazing people get paid to travel across the country and taste great food. How can Giada be so thin and have a job like that. I have found, now that I'm done with school and have time, I really like to cook! I like to make food look pretty and to entertain. (I am so a young Martha Stewart...minus the fraud thing) I already warned matt that once we move into a house we will be having dinner parties a couple times a year. Matt just rolled his eyes and laughed. Men.... I went by Hobby Lobby and found out they have a cake decorating class starting soon! It only costs $12.50 for 3 weeks. I would love to learn how to decorate cakes. I'm not a big fan of eating a lot of cake but decorating it...way cool.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/show_gp

No comments: