Monday, October 12, 2009

37 Weeks and 5 Days

Dr. Westerholm had such great things to tell me today! She said Addison looks perfect and weighs about 7 lbs 2 oz right now. She said she is guessing she will weigh around 8 lb around the time she is born if she is born closer to my actual due date. I weighed 7 lbs 10 oz so we might be around the same weight!!

She also told me that I'm already dilated 1-2 cm and almost completely effacted!! (75%). Addison's head is at a -2 station which is why I have really been able to feel her so low in my pelvis and on my bladder!!! I am so ready and excited! She said my water could break anytime and that I am farther along then some people who are having contractions and at their due date! Crazy!

FYI: Station = how far the head has descended into the pelvis
Effacement= how thin the cervix is getting (0% to 100%)
Dilation 1-10 cm

-4
-3
-2 (this is me right now!)
-1
0 (engagement)
+1
+2
+3
+4 (head is crowning)

I am so glad everything looks normal and that hopefully her birthday is just around the corner! NEXT week is my LAST week of work and I am soooo glad for that. I am going to try and keep walking around and stay active so I dilate some more. My next appt is on Monday! Can't wait! Thank you Lord for a healthy pregnancy and a cute baby (as far as I know from the 3D Ultrasound,,,hehe)

4 comments:

mjshdiif said...

Many people love red like its regal momentum. Such as pure steaming and for real pitch color with the two when the friction extrinsic of the aura foxy and exceedingly shocking Louboutin Pumps Sale.it is quite charming andChristian Louboutin Sale sexy when a woman lifeless a peep-toe mislaid any decoration. If you groove on to show off your well-pedicure toenails. Christian Louboutin summer 2010 shoe collection is remarkably different from his earlier collections and critiques swallow today done their job in bountiful this assembly a thumb enlargement or a thumb down. The collection is intensely different but different doesn't mean anything refusal.

You must want to know the history of Christian Louboutin. christian louboutin robot 120 ankle boots is just because of this, this thing is becoming more also more memorable river. The unique designed concept is altered from other.Christian Louboutin Daffodil A zip fastener not especial gives a belt surrounding the shoes, but that's corresponding a original idea. None of the ladies can serve as without the mature suggestive soles louboutin for cheap leather products.

Christian LouboutinDecollete 100 searing Pumps?is your choice; If you need to compose more attention,you would choose a pair of other high-heeled shoes; if I want to put on a banquet in the party,you should showed off the red soled shoes,and the temptatiion consign like the?fireworks,at thie instance the high-minded Louboutin Petal Sandal Black is your right choice.And you need a grapple Christian Louboutin Bootsof shoes to grab his sight instantly,the special shoes is blameless Louboutin Black satin anemone pumps; in the Wedding hall the beautiful and fashional Christian Louboutin shoes will be your best partner.

Alice said...

Cravate Armani
Cravate Boss
Cravate Burberry
Cravate Gucci
Cravate Louis Vuitton
Portefeuille & Wallet
Portefeuille Burberry
Portefeuille Chanel
Portefeuille Chloe
Portefeuille Dolce & Gabbana
Portefeuille Ed Hardy
Portefeuille Gucci
Portefeuille Hermes
Portefeuille Juicy Couture
Portefeuille Lacoste
Portefeuille Louis Vuitton
Portefeuille Miu Miu
Portefeuille MK-Michael kors
Portefeuille Prada
Portefeuille Tous
Portefeuille Versace

tumama enpelota said...

http://www.youtube.com/user/JokerElfapero subxsub

tumama enpelota said...

http://www.youtube.com/user/JokerElfapero subxsub