Thursday, November 8, 2007

Things you didn't know about me....

1. I don't eat anything that swims. I think it's the smell and texture. And yes, I have tried sea food on multiple occasions because my husband loves it and begs me to. Even very expensive lobster dipped in butter is ewww to me. My husband thinks it tastes like heaven. Opposites sure attract don't they.

2. I love learning about mummy's , burial customs, and ancient Egyptians traditions. As a kid I remember one year in elementary school going over Egyptian History. I was mesmerized! One of my favorite movies is The Mummy I and II. Did y'all hear King Tut's mummified body was found and is now in display in Ciro Egypt!? How cool! I would love to go tour a pyramid someday. Random I know.

3. I love airports. Probably because I was seriously considering being a flight attendant before I met Matt. (have you ever seen "View from the Top" with Gweneth Paltro? Loved it. ) Since I don't get to fly a lot, I often volunteer to pick people up and drop them off because I love just being there. It reminds me of my honeymoon and when Matt and I went to Vegas for our first anniversary. I love to travel but don't really have the money to do it a lot. When I do get a chance to, it's like the biggest deal ever. I can't sleep for days before hand because I'm so excited...

4. I eat while I grocery shop. Ya, I'm one of those shoppers who snacks on food before it's actually paid for! Hehe! Not everything, just a few crackers or a handful of chips etc. It's because I always go after a long day at work and I'm so hungry I can't help it.

I need to think of some more....

No comments: